A downloadable Cricket
For Every cricket lover out there, Introducing Completely physics based Cricketing game,now on to your mobile!
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! INTRODUCING MOST ADVANCED 3D MOBILE CRICKET GAME!
. UNIQUE AND NOVEL Cricketing game Experience
. Gear Up your Mobile Cricketing Skills with "RealChamp Cricket"
A cricket game with Scintillating features that makes this game, the most dynamic and versatile game in the world of mobile cricketing.
Be prepared for funny and Real Cricketing.
Features Included in Game:
- 20 Different batting Shots
- Enjoy the Aspiring Knock-Out and Series matches
- Perfect fielding with Funny Characters
- Perfect ball physics.
- Perfect Bowling with physics including spins.
- With Difficulty Selection- Want the Game to Be Harder.It’s your turn Play hard and Smart…
- Choose no of Overs to be Played -5 Overs /10 Overs /20 Overs .
- 10 different teams. Practice Cricket, Interesting Knockout and series Challenges
- With 2 different batting controlling Modes (Super- Easy Mode(Only 2 Buttons),Real- Includes Swiping,On Screen Buttons).
- On Ball hit to Batsman Body, Batsman get injured .
- Cinematic cameras enhances the Cricket Game Playing Experience.
- Infographics representations of Scores in RealTime:
- TV-style Game UI to enchance Visual Appeal.
- Real-Time in-game camera angles
- With Professional English and Hindi Audio commentary
- Day And Night mode Selection.And Auto Selection of Mode Basing on Device Time.
- Ball Timing Meter to time your shot.
- Share game highlights at the end of the match.
- Providing with realistic cricketing experience.
- Providing fluid animations with 60-fps gaming on most mid-range devices.
GET_ACCOUNTS - This permission is required to Sign-in into the game for accessing Google Game Play Services including Login, leaderboard and Achievements gained.
READ_PHONE_STATE -Enables us to send you push notifications on various updates
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For saving your game progress data, caching ads
- Real Champ CricketMay 23, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.